It’s started to shift to colder temperatures here in the Hamptons! Brrr! Have you started your fall preparations to be ready for winter? Here’s a short checklist:
• Disconnect and drain outside hoses
• Put away or cover the BBQ and any outdoor furniture
• Turn off and drain outside water sources, including showers, irrigation systems, pools, and spas
• Make arrangements to have your gutters cleaned after all the leaves have fallen
• Check for leaky windows and doors and seal them
If you would like assistance with winterizing your home, please contact us here at A Votre Service! or at email@example.com ∣ +1 631-725-2128.
We’re also available to help with those little handyman projects and repairs that are good to tackle during the off season. Give us a call today!